- Q3 2022: “Flameout” October 4, 2022
- Q2 2022: “Law of Holes” July 1, 2022
- Q1 2022: “Is the Federal Reserve Triggering a Minsky Moment?” March 30, 2022
- Intra-Quarterly: Market Update [04-21-2022] April 21, 2022
- Intra-Quarterly: The Long Awaited Shift to Higher Rates is Upon Us January 31, 2022
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.