Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- 4th Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter November 26, 2009
- 3rd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter September 27, 2009
- 2nd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter April 9, 2009
- 1st Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter January 28, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Telling Noah About the Flood November 12, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Stealth Fees September 10, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: It’s All About the Flows September 8, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Active versus Passive Revisited May 28, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Reversal of Fortune May 4, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Is it Hype or Hyperinflation April 28, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Implications of the California Stalemate April 28, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Tale of Two Curves March 4, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Vallejo County – The Saga Continues January 28, 2009
- Intra-Quarterly: Municipal Disclosure Revisited January 28, 2009
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.