Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q3 2010: “Stop the Presses” October 15, 2010
- Q2 2010: “Will the Economy Wobble After the Training Wheels are Removed?” June 26, 2010
- Q1 2010: “V Shaped, U Shaped, or ^ Shaped Economic Recovery?” January 26, 2010
- Q4 2010: “Flashbacks to 2008?” January 6, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Breaking News Or Information? December 6, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: After a Weak Week; Where Are We? November 15, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Are Seasonal Forces Causing Yields to Rise? November 10, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Meredith Whitney’s Tragedy of the Commons RSW’s Synopsis October 5, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: California Dreamin – A Reality Check June 16, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Seeing Past the Headlines June 8, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Can the Hole Be Filled February 26, 2010
- Intra-Quarterly: Are All Victims Really the Same February 18, 2010
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.