Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- 3rd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter September 26, 2012
- 2nd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter May 26, 2012
- 1st Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter February 26, 2012
- 4th Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter January 14, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: The Municipal Bond Rally Stalls December 18, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: Fiscal Cliff, Municipal Bond Interest, and the “Chop” November 29, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: Bankrupt San Bernardino Fails to Make Pension Payments October 23, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: San Bernardino July 12, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: Pensions June 2012 June 29, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: In Like a Lion March 16, 2012
- Intra-Quarterly: Stockton Fiscal Woes Are Not a Surprise March 7, 2012
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.