Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q4 2015: “Sometimes When You Win You Lose” January 13, 2016
- Q3 2015: “When Push Comes to Shove” October 13, 2015
- Q2 2015: “Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff” July 16, 2015
- Q1 2015: “Fed-Up: Losing Patience with the Patient” April 17, 2015
- Intra-Quarterly: Bond Investors Aren’t Yielding to the Fed December 9, 2015
- Intra-Quarterly: Synchronized Sinking June 29, 2015
- Intra-Quarterly: Higher Yields to Come March 6, 2015
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.