Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q3 2013: “Take Your Transparency, Your Forward Guidance, and Taper It!” October 4, 2013
- Q2 2013: “Premise or Market Price: Which One’s Wrong?” July 8, 2013
- Q1 2013: “Is Now the Time to Exit the Cave?” April 12, 2013
- Q4 2013: “Curb Your Emotions, This Time May Not Be Different” January 17, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Weathering the Storm September 6, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Motor City: The “Coffers” are Truly Bare July 22, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Sometimes We All Feel Like Nik Wallenda June 27, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Indiscriminate Selling Lowers All Boats June 21, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Detroit to Default with Potential Bankruptcy Around the Corner June 17, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Is the Yield Rise Getting “Overdone”? June 4, 2013
- Intra-Quarterly: Stockton, Bankruptcy and Pensions April 2, 2013
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.