Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q3 2020: This “^” or That “v”? What’s the Shape of the Economic Recovery? October 5, 2020
- Q2 2020: Flash Point or Turning Point? July 6, 2020
- Q1 2020: “Fast and Furious” April 8, 2020
- Intra-Quarterly: Failure is Not an Option April 22, 2020
- Intra-Quarterly: Market Update (03-26-2020) March 26, 2020
- Intra-Quarterly: Selling Begets Selling March 20, 2020
- Intra-Quarterly: The Virus of Liquidity March 12, 2020
- Intra-Quarterly: Market Update (03-10-2020) March 10, 2020
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.