Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- 4th Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter October 1, 2008
- 3rd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter July 1, 2008
- 2nd Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter April 1, 2008
- 1st Quarter Fixed Income Newsletter January 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Muni Market Update 10-15-08 October 15, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Jefferson County October 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Rescue Package October 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Municipal Default Rates-The Untold Story October 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: MBIA-FGIC July 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Municipal Disclosure July 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Municipal Relative Value July 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Trying Times Indeed July 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: Will the Strong Inflation Trend Continue April 1, 2008
- Intra-Quarterly: A Taxing Environment April 1, 2008
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.