- Q3 2020: This “^” or That “v”? What’s the Shape of the Economic Recovery? October 5, 2020
- Q2 2020: Flash Point or Turning Point? July 6, 2020
- Q1 2020: “Fast and Furious” April 8, 2020
- White Paper: RSW Market Duration vs The Index September 26, 2016
- White Paper: Strategies to Capitalize on Shifting Valuations in Tax-Exempt Markets January 15, 2013
- White Paper: “The Slope of Enhancement: ‘Rolling Down the Yield Curve'” February 16, 2012
- White Paper: “Municipals: A Core Asset Class for High-Net-Worth Clients” July 26, 2011
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.