Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q4 2016: “Conventional Wisdom? No Thank You!” January 18, 2017
- Q3 2016: “Make America ____ Again” October 5, 2016
- Q2 2016: “The Poisonous Brexit Apple” July 14, 2016
- Q1 2016: “The Unintended Consequence of the Well Intentioned” April 6, 2016
- Intra-Quarterly: Post Election Yield Rally Continues November 23, 2016
- Intra-Quarterly: How Systemic is the “Rot”? May 11, 2016
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.