- Intra-Quarterly: Jefferson County, Alabama Files Chapter 9 Petition in Bankruptcy Court November 10, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: Harrisburg Pennsylvania Seeks Chapter 9 Bankruptcy Protection: Lawyers Talking ”Trash” October 12, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: American Jobs Act of 2011 Seeks to Curtail Municipal Bond Tax-Exemption September 13, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: S&P to US Goverment – “Where’s the Cuts?” August 7, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: Falling Dominoes: Distraction or Opportunity? March 2, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: States Are Already Empowered To Cure Their Fiscal Ills January 21, 2011
- Intra-Quarterly: Is Perception Reality? January 19, 2011
- White Paper: RSW Market Duration vs The Index September 26, 2016
- White Paper: Strategies to Capitalize on Shifting Valuations in Tax-Exempt Markets January 15, 2013
- White Paper: “The Slope of Enhancement: ‘Rolling Down the Yield Curve'” February 16, 2012
- White Paper: “Municipals: A Core Asset Class for High-Net-Worth Clients” July 26, 2011
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.