- Q3 2014: “Pin the QE on the Donkey” October 14, 2014
- Q2 2014: “There’s No Place Like Home” July 14, 2014
- Q1 2014: “Was the Mona Lisa Painted with a Roller?” April 10, 2014
- Q4 2014: “We Didn’t Start the Fire” January 20, 2014
- Intra-Quarterly: Stockton Pension Ruling October 2, 2014
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.