Welcome! As always, it remains RSW’s goal to offer insightful views,
while providing bold and accurate forecasts.
- Q3 2018: “Will Premise ‘Yield’ to Price” October 5, 2018
- Q2 2018: “How Long Can the Federal Reserve Hold a Plank?” July 9, 2018
- Q1 2018: “An Interest Rate GPS” April 9, 2018
- Intra-Quarterly: The Time is Now May 17, 2018
- Intra-Quarterly: Double-Edged Sword April 23, 2018
Plunging home prices could be the largest deflationary force that we have seen in decades”.
If you are paying a 35% Federal tax rate, you are supposed to say thank you very much for the recent bout of Municipal bond price weakness, and concentrate your attention on the market’s taxable equivalent yield of 6.63%”.
It is no longer out of place to fear both a financial event where securities and institutions of all kinds are affected and an economic contraction caused by a severely damaged consumer”.